Monday 2 January 2012

So i'm typing this while waiting for the season finale of Rookie Blue to load (don't judge me).
It's 2012!! And has been for 2 days, I'm way excited, like buzzing!
I don't have much to say really but I wanted to say something so here we are...

This year I really am going to try to be a better blogger type person and post at least once a fortnight. At first I told myself once a week and then I was like Rella be realistic so a fortnight it is. I am going to try and commit to that.

Hmm what else? O told me she hated Dumb I Sound, fair dues, each to their own and what not, I really enjoy hearing what other people think about music I like.

Recently this has been STUCK in my head. Like superglue, gum and a host of other sticky things.

I don't even know where I know it from and that really bothers me.  I have no clue why I I know about 90% of the music I listen to o_O. I'm sure I'm not the only one though...

Oh so last week I performed at Vocal and Verses, the end of year charity special. It was AWESOME. I had such a good time there, like for real I haven't enjoyed performing at an event as much as I did last Thursday. The audience was amazing, the other other artists performing were amazing and I dunno. It just all came together to make an amazing night. My battery was dead so I couldn't record anything but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some footage soon, when i'll do you'll be the first to know. Well probably the second, O will see it first hehe.

Ok, RB is loaded enough for me to watch at least the next ten minutes so i'll leave it at that.

Talk to you soon
Or at least within a fortnight :)
Rella x

No comments:

Post a Comment