Tuesday 14 June 2011

Time.. and Sufjan

So I'm abit of a romance movie addict.
Which is funny because I tend to be a bit cynical when it comes to le opposite sex sometimes.. not always.
But yes, I'm a romantic.
And on this gap year I have watched more romance movies and read more books than I can count or remember..
Today's latest fix was TiMER. Which was good :) It wasn't AMAZING, of life changing, but I wasn't sitting there thinking this is such a waste of time. Ha! Get it? (lol)
I totally fell in love with Mikey at the end.. the whole "you just totally hurt my heart and i'm trying to be a man about it" *sigh*
But seriously, 22?? that's totally in my age range. Mikey we could work!! lol.

Anyways, the point was I was pleasantly surprised when he turned on the radio and Sufjan Stevens comes up. Yeah, back to the music bit of this blog. Sufjan is like a must on any playlist I make, and I make alot. Im talking 'Washing up', 'Tidying up room', 'Trying to sleep'. 'Cooking in hostile territory'. You name it; he's on them all. So in honour of the TiMER, but more as an excuse to share some of the music I love, here's some <3 Stevens <3


No comments:

Post a Comment